I owe my mom for this recipe. This has been one of her go-tos for parties for years. And it is always one of my favorites. I can remember eating these pies when I was just a bit older than N! We went to a friend’s BaByQ last weekend and were asked to contribute a treat. I decided to whip these easy and tasty treats up to share with our friends.
- 2 Graham Cracker Crusts
- 3 Cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1.5 Cups of Milk
- 1 Box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Box of Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz Tub of Cool Whip
- 1 Hershey Candy Bar Grated
- Blend ice cream, milk, and puddings with a mixer in a bowl.
- Pour into pie crusts.
- Refrigerate overnight and let toddler lick bowl clean.
- Top with cool whip and grated chocolate before serving (clearly our pie didn’t last for a “finished” photo!).