It’s that time of year! I’m starting to crave spring, being outside and all of the beautiful colors! But, alas, I live in Wyoming. So, I will wait at least another two months for spring. But, while I do, I will try to fill my world up with bright colors, sunshine and planning summer vacations to get me through.
As we are well into the Easter month now, I thought a bright, cheery and easy Bunny Bait recipe might just be the perfect share to cure my impatience. There are so many versions of Bunny Bait out there. But, I prefer a mix of a couple of them with a twist of my own. It’s also a perfect little treat to share with your friends and family. Hope you enjoy!
5 cups Lucky Charms
5 cups Rice Chex
2 cups Pretzels
1 12 oz bag of Easter Colored M&Ms
1 bag White Chocolate Chips, Melted
- Mix the first four ingredients.
- Melt chocolate chips per package directions.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over the mix and stir. Pour the remainder of the chocolate over the mixture and stir until all is coated.
- Place wax paper on two cookie sheets and spread mixture on wax paper until cool.
- Break up into chunks and serve.
Check out these other Easter posts: